Work Groups report for 2014
- Governance – submitted two grant proposals, completed 501c3 paperwork, set meeting
agendas monthly, organized a bike organization/clubs meeting and networked to build
relationships. Provided 4 statewide presentations on BWW efforts.
- Communications – grew Facebook reach to more than 600 followers, developed procedures
for promoting events/info. Updating website. Bi-monthly e-newsletter distributed to 350+.
- Pedestrian – supported Walktober, Walk to School Day [36 schools], assisting with a
Walking School Bus at McCollom elementary School & support of the Master Ped Plan.
- Outreach – developing procedures for how to handle presentation & booth requests.
Finalizing and rolling out the Ambassador program (community presentations & outreach).
- Membership – secured 10 donated licenses for SalesForce Software to better manage our
members, friends & volunteer hours. They transitioned all databases into the program and are
now tracking hours, donations & memberships. Rolling out membership program in April.
- WomenBikeICT – Inaugural Bike Beautiful held, 2015 planning started and recruiting