Women’s Bike Camp
July 16-17, 2016
Hey ladies! (Yep, it’s ladies only!!) Join us on our bike-camping adventure to Whispering Winds campground. The adventure begins with a 10 mile group ride from the Sedgwick County Zoo to the campground near Valley Center. All skill levels are welcome. Extend your ride by starting from home. Those unable or wishing not to ride are still welcome to join us at camp for a day of fun workshops, hiking, yoga and more!
Everyone is encouraged to bring camping gear including a tent, although you can also reserve a bed/mattress in a cabin. Select your sleeping preference below. You will receive a follow up questionnaire for comments & to make selections.
Those selecting a cabin, please note that cabins are hostel style and will be assigned. If you wish to bunk with someone(s), you may request that in the form that shows after you register. Please keep in mind that cabin space is limited, so register early! We will do our best to accommodate everyone.
We’ll be posting more details throughout June. Women and girls 14 years+ are invited to attend. You do not have to spend the night. Please contact us if you have any questions!
- 8:30am Ride to Campground (you can drive as well)
- Kind Kravings Food Truck will be on site for those who want to purchase lunch
- Workshops – To Be Announced!!
- Hiking/Relaxing/Meditating/Hanging out with friends time!
- Cooking Demo with samples
- Campfire/stove cooking (bring what you want to cook)
- Sunset Yoga
- Sunrise Yoga
- Cold pressed juice from Songbird Juice Company
- Sunflower Coffee Food Truck will be on site for those who want to purchase an energy boost
- Ride Out
Are you on Facebook? Join our closed women’s group: WomenBikeICT for updates, rides & other fun events.